Gas Verdant, Australian Farmland
The Gas Verdant was a farmland investment scheme offered by GAS Global Agricultural Services Limited. The fund is an unregulated high-risk investment that has no protection from the Ombudsman or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Investors were advised that the money from their pension fund was buying Australian Farmland, which promised high returns of 8% from the sale of crops on the land for investing in a Gas Verdant. The fund is now valued at zero
Were you advised to transfer a pension in a SIPP to invest in the The Gas Verdant fund:
· Your SIPP may have a range of investments but unfortunately The Gas Verdant fundis not suitable for some investors
Were you classified as a high net worth individual and a sophisticated investor with considerable investment experience?
“NO”: Well the question is why did your financial advisor recommend these high-risk investments?
You could be due compensation after receiving negligent advice from your financial advisor or unregulated introducer:
· Moved your pension into a SIPP with the likes of Liberty SIPP, Guinness Mahon or Carey Pensions or Berkeley Burke on the advice of an unregulated introducer or a financial advisor.
CL & P Brokers
· Financial advisors, such as Cherish Wealth Management, Shah Wealth Management or Portafina LLP are but a few
· Invested in high-risk investment, like the The Gas Verdant Fund
· Are NOT a High Net Worth Individual
· Are NOT a Sophisticated investor
*High Net Worth Individuals – defined as those with more than £250k of net assets or annual earnings over £100k.
*Sophisticated Investors – defined as individuals with extensive experience and knowledge in investing.
Contact our claim specialists
Call today on 0800 061 4585 to speak to one of our claim specialists to find out if you could be due compensation for your investment in Gas Verdant Fund.
Were you victim to a pension scam?
Find out how much you can claim.
Get a fair estimate of your compensation with our free, no-obligation pension assessment.
No Win No Fee
Over £100 Million Recovered Since 2011
99% Success Rate*
“Thank you so much for helping me recover compensation for my lost pension. I still can’t believe that I received an offer of £50,000 in just over 8 weeks!”