Do you have an investment in EOS Solar fund in your SIPP?
The EOS Solar fundis an unregulated high-risk investment that has assets in Cyprus and has no protection from the Ombudsman or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Investors were promised high returns for investing in a solar thermal development in Cyprus.
· Were you advised to transfer a pension in a SIPP to invest in the The EOS Solar fund
· Your SIPP may have a range of investments but unfortunately The EOS Solar fundis not suitable for some investors
“NO”: Well the question is why did your financial advisor recommend these high-risk investments?
Were you classified as a high net worth individual and a sophisticated investor with considerable investment experience?
You could be due compensation after receiving negligent advice from your financial advisor.
· Moved your pension into a SIPP with the likes of Novia or Lifetime SIPP (Now Hartley Pensions) on the advice of a Financial advisor, such as Cherish Wealth Management, Shah Wealth Management or Portafina
· Invested in high risk investment, like the The EOS Solar fund
· are NOT earning over £100k per year
· are NOT a Sophisticated investor
Call today on 0800 061 4585 to speak to one of our claim specialists to find out if you could be due compensation for your investment in The Cool Blue Samui Fund.
*High Net Worth Individuals – defined as those with more than £250k of net assets or annual earnings over £100k.
*Sophisticated Investors – defined as individuals with extensive experience and knowledge in investing.
Were you victim to a pension scam?
Find out how much you can claim.
Get a fair estimate of your compensation with our free, no-obligation pension assessment.
No Win No Fee
Over £100 Million Recovered Since 2011
99% Success Rate*
“Thank you so much for helping me recover compensation for my lost pension. I still can’t believe that I received an offer of £50,000 in just over 8 weeks!”